Complete Automated Technology Systems (CATS)*
SPN Well Services offers “Better, Faster, Cheaper” Lateral Well Completions with C.A.T.S. Unlike traditional lateral completions requiring numerous steps for coil & stick rig processes involving an average of 8 to 10 vendors, C.A.T.S. automates many of these processes, reducing the number of steps required for completion and as well as reducing the number of people on location by 70%. Engineered for safety and process improvement, C.A.T.S. reduces completion time and exposure, while simultaneously increasing production and profit.
The C.A.T.S Advantage - New Technology
- Complete Trak System (CTS)
- Fully Automated Derrick Operations
- Fully Automated Pipe Handling w/ PH6 Work String can be provided
- Quick Mobilization and Integration
- Handsfree Snubbing
The C.A.T.S Advantage - Safety
- Certified Pressure Control Equipment
- Control Center w/ Backup Cabin
- Integrated Lights for 24 Hour Service
- Less People on Location
- No Floor Hands
The C.A.T.S Advantage - Testing, Crew Experience & Training
- Extensive planning in engineering design from conception to actual implementation, approximately 2 years.
- State of the art design for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Integrated technology engineered for oil & gas industry, safety specifications and specific customer requirements.
- In house and onsite testing & certifications to meet and exceed industry standards.
- Extensive testing of rig components crew familiarity & rig functions prior to being placed in service.
- Vice President responsible for all phases of C.A.T.S. All employee experience level covers over 20 years in Rig Operations (Completion & Production), Snubbing Operations, Hydraulic Well Control, Pressure Control, BHA.
- Ongoing training implemented for the latest industry innovations, procedures and standards.
- Employee involvement in specific customer requests and needs.
For more information, please contact:
SPN Well Services
3333 I-35 North, Building F
Gainesville, TX 76240
Phone: (940) 668-5100
*US and International Patents Pending